I am a Board certified psychiatrist with over 25 years experience.
The focus of my practice is applying what is known from research in psychiatric medications and psychotherapy to the problems in individual’s lives.
My work with clients includes evaluations for treatment with medications, as well as psychotherapy. I have extensive experience in the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder, and I have completed an intensive training in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy. I am certified to prescribe buprenorphine (Suboxone) for opiate use disorders.
My office is located in Rockland County, New York and is convenient to Westchester, Bergen, and Orange counties.
- Residency in Psychiatry, New York Hospital - Cornell University Medical Center, Westchester Division
- Internship in Medicine, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Medical Doctor degree, Emory University School of Medicine
- Bachelor of Arts degree, Williams College
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in both General and Forensic Psychiatry
- American Board of Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Society for Adolescent Psychiatry, past President
- West Hudson Psychiatric Society, past President
- Mental Health Coalition of Rockland County, past President
- NAMI Rockland, volunteer and recipient of Exemplary Psychiatrist Award in 2009